18 Dec Heart Health 2015 Magazine
One in every four deaths in the United States is caused by heart disease. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, who reported this startling fact, estimates that 600,000 people die of heart disease each year in America.
Buy this issue today and provide you, your audience and advertisers with a vehicle to live and promote a healthier lifestyle to battle the odds. Featuring: ‘Pawn Stars’ Rick Harrison.
- A Healthier Heart Diet: Mediterranean or vegetarian
- 4 Ways to Measure the Health of Your Heart
- Ask the Expert: Can Heart Disease Be Reversed?
- Woman, Stress and the Risk of Heart Disease
- Act F.A.S.T.: Know Stroke Symptoms to Save a life
- Celebrity Health: Rick Harrison – Pawn Star’s Heart
- Heart-Smart Exercise Trend: Row Your Way to Better Health