22 Jul Good News for Those Who Need Happy Holidays
A recent report from investor research group Millionaire Corner provides good news for businesses that rely on revenue generated during the holiday season…
Oh wait, that’s pretty much everyone.
So, you’ll be happy to hear that women, the primary purchasers in most families, are planning to spend more this holiday season. That’s according to trade publication Gifts & Decorative Accessories.
Here are some other highlights of that study:
- 59 percent plan to spend $500 or more on holiday gifts while 41 percent plan to limit spending to under $500.
- Of women who plan to spend more this holiday season, one quarter will do so because they have saved properly to spend more this year.
- Women are much more likely to purchase something made in America now than before the economic crisis.
- 94 percent are planning on making a major holiday purchase this year.
- 73 percent plan to give money to charitable organizations.
Happy (early) holidays!